Sunday, December 11, 2011

Trip

Off I go. Taking to the air to go halfway across the country today. Watching my adoptive brother get married. I haven't seen him since I graduated. He has admitted he has no clue what happened between myself and our parents that caused me to go incommunicado for nearly 6 months directly after, and doesn't understand my need to get out from under their control. He also doesn't seem to realize that they made my life hell for six years, but he still cares about me, still considers me a sister. He's such a mama's boy...

I've never met the bride. I'm told that either today or tomorrow I'll be going shopping with her and Mom. It's weird... all the women in my life are the first to go. My adoptive grandmothers are both dead, but their husbands live on. My biological mother died when I was 13, and my Dad's second wife died last winter. Will be a year in February. So, I was going to call her Mom2, but then I realized, though it's kinda necessary to distinguish which father I might be spending time with, I only have one living mother, despite having had three in my lifetime, one of which I never even met.

Isn't that a mouthful of a sentence? But I've searched, it's grammatically correct, and not a run-on. The only bit that could possibly be taken out of it is that first one, and then I'd have to change it.

So yeah, I won't be on camera for awhile. About a week. DnD hasn't happened in a few weeks, and won't for about a month, so I'll be doing some Saturday camming until sometime in January.

Take care guys, and don't forget to check out the "When Luna's Not On Camera" page to find out what you can do to help out while I'm gone. Please note- I will not be able to send content out while I'm gone, so if you don't want to wait, use the Clips4Sale and Pics4Sale links to get awesome pics and sexy videos. ^_^

*kisses*

~Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment