Saturday, December 3, 2011

Fucking Bastards

Why do the incest people insist on sticking around?

seriously, when I tell them I won't do it, and they say okay... why don't they just leave? Why do they try to get all fucking sneaky about it?

Take this guy. In public chat, he admitted to wanting interracial. Fine, I'm cool with that. We get to exclusive, and I start my normal thing. Since I'm talking, all you'll see is his text.

licsumpussy144: mmmm
hi baby
you ever want your step dads black cock baby...
(Don't do that, don't bring family into it. Blood doesn't matter, family is family.)
ok
you want my sexy nigger cock then?
mmmm
tell me u love niggers to fuck u like a whore
mmmm
turn around whore
maybe im your real father...whore
(I slammed my camera down. He still didn't leave)
licsumpussy144 has been blocked

And he's not the only one. Every single fucking time I've told someone in the middle of exclusive that I'm not okay with doing that, they do 1 of two things:

1- leave. Awesome, that's cool with me. If you want it and I won't do it, this is the appropriate response.

2- try to be sneaky about it. Get me all into the show and then slip it in later. WTF dude? Do you think I'm going to react better when I'm horny and you bring that shit up? No, I'm going to react WORSE. You sir, are a FUCKING DOUCHENOZZLE of the LOWEST degree.

When a girl says "no", it means "no". It doesn't mean  "get me horny and I'll do it". It doesn't mean "throw enough money at me and I'll do it". It means NO. It means "DON'T DO IT" it means IF YOU WANT IT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

So, if you want SCAT, INCEST, or STEP FAMILY shows, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. I am NOT the model you want to see. LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment