Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sunday

On Sunday, I'm supposed to work from 9pm till 2am. But Sunday is Christmas. I wish I could tell you "Yes I'm working" or "No, I won't be there", but I don't know. Why don't I know?

I spend the holidays with the roomie's family, since mine is too far away. His family doesn't do plans. Oh, they make them, but the times are always wrong. One time, we got there an hour before they said to show up, and they were done eating. Usually, we get there an hour before they tell us, and wait four hours to eat. So even if they had told me a time for tomorrow (which they haven't, as far as I know), I *still* wouldn't know if we'd be home by 8:30 (which is when I'd need to be home to get on camera for 9).

So, I suggest you watch my twitter. I will post on twitter when I get home. If it's before 8pm, you know I'll be on time. If it's after 8pm, then keep watching, and expect me to be a bit late. Of course, if you just go to my homepage at 8pm, you'll see if I've posted that I'm home yet, and won't have to spend all day waiting for it. ^_^

*kisses*

In other news, the countdown to the Star Trek dress is officially started now. If you send me offline tips, they will be counted towards the countdown. You will also get access to the Exploration Photo Set that I have yet to make (which will be made sometime in the next week), with pics of me having some fun in the star trek dress. So tip away!

~Luna

No comments:

Post a Comment