Sunday, September 4, 2011

Why No More Naked Luna?

I have thought about this long and hard, and I am retiring my public naked shows. You will still be able to tip 200 for a sexy strip tease, I'll just be getting dressed right after the striptease.

Why?

Reason 1: Minors. I'm comfortable with getting naked in front of minors for short amounts of time. I am not comfortable with staying naked in front minors. Also, closeups do not seem appropriate for a place where it is likely that a 13 year old could stumble upon me. At least keeping it to group and private will get the minors slightly older.

Reason 2: Entitlement. This is a public show, intended for multiple people to have paid for. So what do I do when only one person has tipped the countdown? What do I do when that one person suddenly feels entitled to direct the show, despite the fact that the countdown is supposed to be geared to the whole room? Yes, he tipped most of it (or all of it), but does that really entitle him to act like we are now in private? I feel like that's a no, but I understand too well how they might feel that it's a yes.

Plus, you get the one guy, who tipped the last 100 tokens, thinks he tipped the whole show, when he really only tipped a quarter of it, or a third of it, and still feels entitled to direct. Honestly, leaving the countdowns out, and keeping to a set "Menu" with prices that one person tips for is a hell of a lot simpler, and leads to less misunderstandings.

Reason 3: Income. I hate to say it, but I usually don't money when I'm naked in public chat. Yes, I am on this site for fun. But I have the most fun when the tokens are being spent towards the things I want to do. And I also do kinda need the money. This is the last reason because I really hate needing money.

No comments:

Post a Comment