Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fuck...

I really hate to complain about money. Especially when I just spent $100 in the war on dust. But I haven't paid any of my taxes from last year, and it doesn't look like I'm going to be able to any time soon. But since on paper it looks like I make enough to do so, I can't even get an extension...

Frankly, I'm terrified. I do everything I can to make enough to pay my debts off quickly, and yet all I ever make is just barely enough to survive. The only time I make more than I need to survive, it's because I have a new survival need that just came up which will take a little extra cash to handle.

So here's to hoping I run across an extra $1000 so I can pay off my taxes. Because I need to do that to survive, right?

Please don't forget guys, offline tips will always be rewarded. It might take a bit for the reward to get to you, but it will happen.

FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment