Sunday, September 4, 2011

What's New

Aside from the rules change on MFC, I've been watching the anime Blood+ and the American show How I Met Your Mother. I finished a puzzle of the Taj Mahal on my sewing table, freeing it up to finish the apron next red week.

I have paused the study time until he's done, which will be in November. So sometime after November I will finish the accounting diploma.  I have started a war on dust. I am looking to get about 100 shoebox sized plastic containers, about 20 that are twice as wide as a shoebox and a little higher than a shoebox, and a few large plastic bins. Also, a HEPA filter, and some pillow covers, and a mattress cover for my full size bed. I also need plastic drawers for under the sink in the kitchen, where about half of my cupboard space is, so that I don't have to worry about a leaky sink ruining my ramen.

To get in shape, save on gas, and save on car repairs,  DRM (Dear RoomMate, my former Master) and I have been biking. However, our bikes are old and in need of repairs, plus we need the emergency supplies (like tools in case something comes loose) in order to truly replace our car. So that's where my current spending money is going, instead of electronics like usual. x.x I am now off to organize my amazon wishlist so that I have one for the War on Dust.

Edit: Want to help with my war on dust, and be absolutely sure that's what your money went to? http://amzn.com/w/37K2ETJY691HL

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment