Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Money, Schedule, IRS

Took a gamble and called the IRS about these damn taxes. Got my due date deferred to January... hopefully I can dig up what I owe by then. Luna's going on a strict budget! 10% to emergency savings. 10% to tax savings. 10% to the move savings. 10% to discretionary funds. The other 60% - $20/wk goes to bills. The -$20 is $10 for laundry, $10 for food money while at school (sometimes I go with him to relax)

And a confirmed schedule. *shudders*

I'm going to do my best to stick to it. Life always gets in teh way though, so don't be surprised if I have to take time off.

SUN: Streamate 4-6, MFC 8-2
MON: Videos/PicSets, Streamate 10-2
TUES: Streamate 4-6, MFC 10-2
WED: Laundry/Dusting, Streamate 10-2
THURS: Streamate 4-7, MFC 10-2
FRI: MFC 4-8, Streamate 11-2
SAT: Errands, DnD

DnD will still be the over-skype game that we've been doing. But, I will be on camera on SkinVideo, in group for the whole thing. Join the group to listen in, tip for tits and pussy flashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment