Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Very Productive Day

1- I bought a whole bunch of plastic bins, the mattress cover, and the pillow covers, for my war on dust.

2-I then put in motion everything that buy such thing entailed. This meant a reorganization of both my room and my kitchen, which made my room dust free, freed up my sewing table to make it easier for me to get started on project randomly, and made space in my kitchen for all the food, dishes, and cookware that I want. Hurrah! (this involved cleaning a large tower of plastic drawers. They used to hold toys. I cleaned them with bleach so I won't be afraid of them holding food and measuring cups...)

3- I then did the second part of my undies video, recording me posing in every pair of undies I own. I uploaded this to my pics4sale, along with a set that has 50 still from other videos already on vids for sale. (Check my sidebar for links!) Then I took 10 of those 50 awesome stills and put together a gift for everyone who was disappointed in my absence from camera on Sunday.

4- actually, that was it, but it took me 7 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment