Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More DnD!

So, now comes the first of the every-other-week posts on the DnD "main game". I bet we never finish it.

Um, lesse... lots of exploring, until we run into a mimic. When the mimic realizes it's gonna lose, it agrees to let me go if it gets magic items. Then, we do some trading. We discover a secret door, but can't get it to open, so I hack through it with my axe. Behind is some stairs. We get it to open normally the rest of the way, and then decide to finish exploring the top half of the dungeon. we open a door and see enemies, and end the session before begining the fight.

Yeah, a short session, it was only about 3 hours... like I said, a LOT of exploring. And we found out that our new Orc buddy Grog is actually quite intelligent and is capable of identifying magic items for us. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment