Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Random

I had a random thought the other day. What if the libraries had a program where anyone who has a e-book reader could donate their physical books for an e-book copy? I sure as hell would donate. I bet that would help the libraries get a lot more books. Of course, they'd have to actually have access to the e-book copies to do this, which would also mean all the books would need to exist as an e-book.

Geeky stuff updates:

-I sold my laptop. I'm getting an e-book reader and a cart for the desktop so it can go all over the apartment. I'm gonna need a hell of an extension chord to wheel that thing to the kitchen though x.x For now, I'm just looking to be able to bring it out of the room when I'm not working, or just around the corner from it's normal plug for oil and shower shows. Between the psp, the emulators on the psp, the e-book reader, and some blank paper I have all I need to stay occupied for hours. Now I just need a giant extension chord and extra batteries for the e-book reader and the psp. :P

I have been rereading The Hobbit and LOTR. I have finished the hobbit after spending most of yesterday reading it. I'm just cracking into LOTR.

I have also been watching Trigun. Love it. Totally adore it. I WANNA PLUSHIE OF THE CAT. Maybe I'll be able to make one at the con next year. Tonight, I watched the first episode about Vash's past. Hooray for seed ships?

That's about all the news I have. I hope we have DnD this week. ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment