Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life

I am not very happy with the way my life has been unfolding over the past few years. I have changed in many ways, most of which are bad. Plus, I find that I no longer love the man who has been my Master for the past three years. So, I have told him that I no longer wish to be his, because I want to change how I act and react to situations, and because I no longer love him in a way that would allow me to be in a relationship with him.

I am not looking for a new relationship. I will still abide by my promise not to meet people from cam sites.

I have some decisions to make. Most of them will have to be made without my really thinking too hard about them, so I've been distracting myself. I am playing Dungeon Siege (the original), since I beat it way back in High School and can't for the life of me remember the story. I am also almost finished with a puzzle- 1000 pieces, picture of the Taj Mahal. All I have left is the sky. Damn skies and their lack of detail- it's all about shape of the pieces and shades of blue. Grr.

I will continue with my schedule- Sundays are MFC and Mon-Fri are "streamate" (which streams me to like, five million places at once...)

As for why I've been offline, well, it was Red Week. No camming allowed when I'm bleeding you know. And my cart got here, so my computer was in the living room. And his youngest sister and her girlfriend, both of whom are under 18, were here, so I couldn't do anything too raunchy. But, as of today, I am back in action. I look forward to having lots of fun with everyone. See you on camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment