Saturday, August 6, 2011

Dream

Last night I had a dream. You can steal it and turn it into a book/movie/cartoon/whatever if you'd like. I think it would work best a scott-pilgrim style movie.

Here's what I remember:

Background: The world is infested by Zombies. After much trial, I have discovered their source- my own family. To save what's left of the human race, I have to kill my mother. My (grandmother? aunt?) is testing me to be sure I can do it, and throws stuff at me (superpowr stuff as well as physical stuff). I use arrows and powers to deflect. I don't want to kill her. Not sure if I passed or failed the test, but suddenly I'm at a party for the zombies. none of them touch me (I guess because my mother has control and, despite being a zombie herself, she doesn't want to hurt me?). Suddenly people are yelling that she's loose (meaning my mother) and I see this woman flying at me. I start running, looking for arrows and sources of power with which to destroy her, all remembrance that she's my mother gone.

I guess they contained her, because the next thing I know I'm on to the second, harder test, against the same woman. I find out that this is the woman I actually have to kill, and go through an emotional hump, and wake up.

Of course, how I wrote it isn't book worthy, but any real writer can instantly see the story value of this dream. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment