Sunday, June 24, 2012

Gay, not gay, what does it matter?

So the other day, a member asked me if receiving a blowjob from another guy was gay. I said nothing, as it's not really any of my business, but such questions annoy me.

An action is not gay or straight in and of itself. Gay is a state of being. To be gay means that you are only sexually attracted to people who are the same sex  you are. To be straight means that you are only sexually attracted to people who are the opposite sex from you. Is getting your dick sucked by another man make you gay? Only if you never want a woman to touch your dick. If you do still want women, then you're not gay. You're bi. And there's nothing wrong with bi.

When you're bi, you can choose to go one way or the other exclusively. That does not change the fact that you are bi. It just means that you're bi with a preference for one gender or the other.

Technically, I am bi with a preference for men. I simply say I'm straight because it's easier than explaining that I've never been with a woman, and while I'm kinda curious about it, I don't want it badly enough to cheat on my partner. I'm the sort to always have a male partner. So despite being sexually attracted to women, I probably will never be with a woman. I don't particularly care to.

My words are "I like dick to much, and I don't like having multiple partners." But that shatters the fantasy for the men who want to think that I might just sleep with them if we met in person. The truth is, I've met thousands of men in real life, and only slept with two of them. Chances are, even if we did meet in person, I wouldn't be sleeping with you. But that's not sexy. That's not fun. So let's both keep our fantasies and stop trying to analyze my real life relationships.

Return the favor I give you, and leave your real life relationships out of it as well. Keep this solely in the realm of fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment