Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Comments

Every once in awhile I'll post here when I'm getting nervous or scared about something. Sometimes I'll post a rant. But rarely do I post when things are going well. I thought it might be time to change that. I would also like to address some comments. As comments are (I believe) only visible by me, I will leave names out, except for a certain troll.

First, the comment that I might want to find another line of work because of my sensitivity. If you tell every camgirl who's a little sensitive that she should find another line of work, all you'll be left with are bitches. While many guys are willing to pay for bitches, I don't like to think that the option to pay for someone sweet would be taken away. Instead of saying that the sweet people should go somewhere else, maybe you should work on thinning out the trolls a little. I'm not saying get rid of them completely, after all, every job has to have its downside.

My personality is such that I really like to serve. But I have trouble in traditional jobs. I can't handle the mental stress of dealing with people up close and in person. So internet jobs are the best option for me. I need a place where I can exercise my creativity a bit, while serving others and getting just the right amount of social interaction. Yes, there are tough times. Yes, it's hard to hear trolls beating on me with words. But I can handle that, because I can ban them from my room at any time.

As to how much I'm making, there's some good news. I took a break from worrying about how to pay for shit and instead focused on just making a certain amount each day. For the past few months, it's been working. Crossing my fingers and hoping it continues to work.

Next, the suggestion to the pussy song. Thank you for the correction on the original. I like your version!

Finally, to ComeOnUK's many many comments insulting my intelligence, my beauty, and my character. They have been deleted as he is obviously a troll, but I did not delete the email that blogger sent to my inbox with the actual wording. So let me say this: due to your trollish behavior, the comments don't really hit home, even those that don't. I'm going to address your concerns anyway.

1. My intelligence. When I took the online Mensa Test back in college, my result was an IQ of 133. While I'm not by any means a Genius, I'm still smarter than 75% of the population. I have a bachelor of arts in Mathematics. While I know that my smarts all lie in book learning, and not street-smarts, I'm okay with that. After all, book learning is what makes a poor person money the legal ways. And I'm not at all interested in learning how to steal.

2. My personality. Some people find me a bitch, yes. That's usually those who are upset because I won't pound a dildo into my pussy in public chat. It's amazing to watch the transformation from "hey sexy, can I see that ass?" to "YOU UGLY BITCH GO AWAY". I put no stock in those words at all. I try to have patience, and to be kind and respectful. Of course, I don't allow people to disrespect me, but I do my best to be respectful until they've shown proof that they have no intention of treating me with respect, or even as though I'm human.

3. My response to people with my vids. This one is... hm. I've never actually found a video of mine in the hands of others. I've been told by people that they have it. I ask them to please tip if they liked it, otherwise, please let me ignore the fact that they have stolen my work. There was no bitching. There was one ban for someone who wouldn't stop telling me just how much he loves getting off to my video without ever having to pay me again... but I didn't chew him out, or get mad, or even upset. I simply let it go, and banned him so I wouldn't have to hear it.

4. My dull personality. The point behind the fantasy is not that I don't have real life stories to tell. It's that I don't want to tell those real life stories. My partner has asked that I not talk about our sex life on camera, and I have a very fertile imagination. The other point of it is to make it so obviously fantasy that people don't mistake it for reality. No one is *really* going to believe that I was raped by a tentacle monster. And frankly, I will be very glad when my life is "dull". I saw that you read my other posts, so I'm not sure how you could've missed the fact that I've had way too much of interesting in my lifetime already.

5. You calling me ugly. There is no way for me to really refute what you personally think about my looks. Everyone has their own opinion about how people look. I happen to like men who have a little bit of fat covering up their muscle, other girls like men who are completely fit, and some girls even like men who are very squishy. You are entitled to your opinion. What I don't understand is why you insist on telling me your negative opinions. Is there so little positive in your life that all you can see is the negative? If so, I feel very sorry for you.

Good stuff post coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that the argument that you owe it to the punters to continue because they deserve to have sensitive girls, is about the silliest argument I've heard this year.

    Just think - where will you be in 10 years time? In 20 years? That may seem very far away, and your immediate needs may be so great that seems to be no point in thinking about it, but those times will arrive, and it will seem sooner than you think. Do you want to still be a camgirl when you're 35? How much work will you get?

    You need to learn skills now that will continue to earn you an income in 10 or 20 years. There are plenty of jobs that can be done over the internet these days, so you don't have to be in an office environment, or interacting with people. Computer programming, web site development, language translation, copyediting, writing, graphic art, etc., etc. Search for ideas, and learn a skill that you can use by working over the internet.

    Look on vWorker and other such sites.

    ReplyDelete