Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cock Worship? Or just a glorified blowjob?

The other day, when I was explaining one reason why guys seem to like my blowjobs, even if they've never really like blowjobs, is because I'm not sucking and blowing, so much as making love to the dick with my hands and mouth. And as I described it, he said "oh, cock worship."

When I suck a dick, anything that's not immediately present disappears. I want to caress it, and make it caress me. And not just with my mouth and hands, either. No, the good times I caress it with my cheeks, rub it against my neck and breasts. My hands and mouth explore not just the cock, but the balls, and the area directly around the cock and balls. Sometimes, I'll sit back a bit, and just stare at it, smiling, holding myself back until I practially attack it in my desire to touch it again. Or just caressing it with my hands, so that I practically attack it with my mouth- but never teeth! Kissing, licking, running my mouth along it, sucking on it.  It becomes my world, my reason for living, for that space of time. I get so worked up about it that sucking on it actually makes me cum.

So my question is, is that just an incredible blowjob? Or is it actually cock worship?

I don't want to mislabel it after all.

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely call this cock worship. You're into it as much as (if not more) than he is, and you actually see it as a means of pleasuring yourself, with WAY more enthusiasm than the average blowjob.

    ReplyDelete