Friday, April 27, 2012

The Watersports Tweet

While I was still on camera, I posted the following two tweets:


Tweet 1
Not sure how talking about golden showers equated talking about pissing myself, which I translate as peeing in my pants...

Tweet 2
So to clarify- I like golden showers, which involves me naked in the bathtub or shower. I do not like getting my clothes soaked in piss.

I got a couple people asking what they missed. The first one the explanation went something like this:

(1:58:36 AM) Eve: someone asked about what the kinkiest thing I'd done was, and toward the end of that I mentioned that I like golden showers but I can't do those on camera
(1:58:52 AM) Eve: so someone asked if we could talk about pee in private, and I said "take me exclusive and sure!"
(1:59:06 AM) Eve: so he took me private and asks me to talk about how much I love to "pee yourself"
(1:59:23 AM) Eve: I said "I don't like to piss myself, I like golden showers. There's a difference"

The second one, I said that I should post an explanation on my blog, so here I am!

My full experience with golden showers is such:

-pissing on myself in the shower a few times
-pouring the broth from chicken ramen on myself once and pretending it was someone else peeing on me
-pissing on my hand
-attempting to piss on camera (didn't go so well, then  I found out it's against the rules on every single camming site out there...)
-being pissed on once by my current partner

I liked all of the above. Except the one on camera- I'm pee shy.

Pissing myself, however, I interpret as pissing while at the very least my underwear is on. There are a few problems with such actions:

I do not like humiliation.

I do not like being punished- I like a bit of pain as play, not as punishment.

I hate any potty messes. They make me feel like I'm 5, and like I'm about to get beaten within an inch of my life by a very scary woman who's swinging shitty underwear in my face until it touches my lips.

So the guy asking me to say that I like doing something that actually causes me mental anguish to the point of jibbering in a corner... yeah, not cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment