Monday, April 9, 2012

interesting night

Tonight there have been a lot of interesting, lots of people coming and and hopping out of privates. A couple of them, mid-stride I switched who I was talking to cause the original person left... here's the most interesting one

Note: names have been changed for everyone's protection. There were three players here, one guy who I think was trying to be a preacher (either that or a marry-me dude), one guy who joined up and tried to take control at the beginning (who I named randomdude), and one guy who joined partway through (who I called member) I was talking, not typing


preacher? has logged on

Me: hi <preacher?>, what can I do for you tonight?

(I start stripping while I wait for his answer)

preacher?: show me what you got?

me: well, what are you interested in?

preacher?: You

(I start showing off my body)

randomdude has logged on

randomdude: hi
can i be honest with u

Me: <randomdude>, this show is currently being directed by <preacher?>

preacher?: what do you like

randomdude has logged off

(still touching myself and showing off)

Me: My favorite thing is to please people. When there's no one to please, I usually just put a vibe on my clit till I cum. Or, if it's someone I care about, I like to get very handsy and kissy. I love making it more personal with someone I care for.

preacher?: Why do you do this

Me: because I like it! This way, I get to please hundreds of guys a day. I think everyone should get a job doing something they like as much as I like pleasing people. I tried waitressing, but the customer's happiness relies on other people too. So if the person I'm trying to please doesn't like the cook, I get blamed for it! And that's just no good.

(insert stuff about online vs offline, and how a frind suggested it when I was looking for work in this economy)

preacher?: You are very attractive and you should think about this!

Me: Think about what?

preacher?: Would you not like to have sex with just one guy?

Me: But I do! I might have cyber-sex with anyone, but I only have sex with one person. I've only ever had sex with two guys, and not at the same time. Though if I trusted them enough...

preacher?: OK make love!

Me: I think most of my times have been making love. There's the occasional time when it doesn't feel like that, but my parents even told me that sometimes they'll have sex to please their partner. But most of the time, it's making love. Why, do you think I should only love one person?

member has logged on

preacher?: Yep!

Me: but I thought Christ told us to love everybody! At least, that's what I thought the message was!

preacher?: Not more then all!

Me: I don't really understand what you said there.

member: so sexy... finger yourass for me.

Me: <member> this show is currently being directed by <preacher?>. But anyway, that friend who suggested it, I think I had recently told him how I wanted to share myself with everybody, but that it wouldn't be fair to my partner. This way, I can! (I beam at the camera, still showing off and touching random places.)

preacher?: You have a partner?

Me: yup! I told you- I only have sex with one person, though I have cyber-sex with anyone. (I dip a finger in my pussy and lick it off a couple times)

preacher?: I'd be gone, go to the others!

Me: okay, have a good night <preacher?>

preacher? has logged off

Me: well, <member>, now that he's gone I can do what you asked for!

(I proceed to finger my ass for awhile)

member: thank you so much for that... just what i needed....

Me: you're welcome, and thank you!

member has logged off

No comments:

Post a Comment