Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pussy Balloons

I've recently been curious about something. But it's not something I would try without the help of someone I could trust to be very responsible, stop when I say stop, and call 911 if something goes wrong.

It's simple- take an empty balloon. Insert it into my vagina, leaving the opening out. Inflate balloon with an air pump, tie it off, and have some fun. Use a pin to pop the balloon when playtime is over.

There are so many things that could go wrong, which is why I wouldn't try it without help. But I kinda want to try. I'm curious. If the air one went well, I'd love to see how it would go with water.

"Why not just put a hose in and blow it that way?"

Well, I'm not all that certain that the water would stay in my pussy. The pussy is mostly closed, but only mostly. Things still get in and out of it. The openings might be small enough to not have to worry about the standard tampon or ben wa balls getting away from you, but there's got to be an opening big enough for the egg. Which means there's an opening big enough for water, and big enough for air, to get into my body cavity. That would be dangerous.

Also, without the rubbery closure of the balloon, I can't be sure that the water wouldn't leak out the other way.

So, to ensure the water/air does what it's supposed to, I'd have to do this with something to contain it- hence the balloon.

As to where the idea came from... Bible Black... towards the middle, what she does to the art teacher. I'm kinda curious how that would feel being done to my pussy. How much thought have I put into it? Aside from the time it took to write this post, about half hour a night once in awhile for the past few months. Would I ever film it? I doubt I'll ever even try it. But if I did try it, and it did go well, and I did enjoy it, I would totally do another session with the camera rolling.

I don't like filming my first time with anything. Mostly because I rarely enjoy my first time with anything- I'm too busy analyzing how it feels.


3 comments:

  1. Well actually i tried this on my GF few months ago and she really seemed to ejoy it.. i dint pop the balloon inside her though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and hey talking about Bible black, which epsis it in??
    I got the idea from foll video: Maya and trinity's fun balloon trick.

    ReplyDelete