Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Random Thoughts Collection (#?)


I shall call this Collection #1, though I know it's far from the first such collection. But since the collections started in my high school years, and this is the first in the official series, I shall call it #1

Speed Limits

I was in a bit of a bunch-up, with cars all going 40. A look at a sign showed me that 40 was actually the speed limit. A curve revealed a cop just behind the first couple cars of the bunch; mystery solved. But when the cop turned to continue on his patrol, and the cars naturally started speeding up, they didn't stop at 45. No, the car in front of me stopped at 50, and the cars in front of (him?) were even faster than that. And it got me thinking

The reason we even have speed limits are a sign of just how bad society is. If people were considerate and used judgement about what was safe for everybody, and not just themselves (or even just their own convenience), then we wouldn't need speed limits. As it is, without them, people would go 40+ in residential areas, 50-60 in business areas, and 80+ on the highway. And schools would not constitute a slow-down. Shit, the only thing that kept those people on the road the other day from doing 60+ on a road with the occasional business and stop-lights every couple miles was the fact that there was a cop. This is a sad state of affairs.

Streamate's 30-second Peep

The 30-second peep is the bane of every Streamate model. Especially the assholes who abuse it, popping in and out of private staying only 20 seconds each time. I get that members should be able to have a bit of a preview, but damnit, why is it so easy to abuse?

There are many proposed methods of making it harder to abuse.

1. Make it so it doesn't start-over every time the person leaves and comes back.
2. Put a limit to how many of them a customer can use in a session.
3. Put a limit to how quickly customers can use them.

Now, I have managed to get a couple of them banned from the site when I emailed Streamate and complained that they were too fast for me to catch to ban from my room, that they were disrupting my chat, and that they had never in their entire time spent any amount of money on me, not even in tips. But the very fact that I had to do that was off-putting, and the fact that people abuse the 30-second preview feature tends to ruin my session for a little while. It makes me very irritable with people.

So my idea has a few parts to it:

1. Member's time in private is tracked. If they have less available funds than they could use for that model, they get a warning pop-up when they hit the private button. If they have less available funds than 31 seconds, they cannot initiate or join the private at all.
2. As long as there is no one in the room past the 30-seconds, there is a warning mark on the model's screen, so she knows when the preview is over and the real stuff can start.
3. The timer for the 30-second preview is not reset for the model unless it is a new private initiated by someone other than the person who has already had a 30-second preview. The person gets 1 30-second preview initiated by himself, and then he cannot initiate another private without paying money.
4. there is a timer for the member to see the thirty-seconds, counting down (but the timer is very small, just above or below the model, and disappears completely once the 30 seconds are up)
5. There is no 30-second preview in exclusive chat. (because exclusive kicks everyone else out of the room.)

Models will not be penalized for showing stuff in the preview, after all, the entire point of the preview is to allow the member to see more than he can in public, and change his mind about private if the model lied about her pussy hair or waist or something like that.

----

This has been another installment of Random Thoughts from Luna's Mind. I hope they made some sort of sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment