Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Clothes can change...


Tonight, on AmberCutie Forums, I had to hide the post of someone. Because he hit my pet peeve with how he browses models. He goes looking for a model who is currently wearing the specific clothes that he likes to see, passing by plenty of rooms whose models would probably be happy to change into those stockings he loves so much just because she's not wearing them NOW. Now, I understand that he might not want take the time to ask every model if she happens to have red stockings, or fishnet stockings, or whatever. But, seriously, I've had guys come in and actually ask if I'm wearing socks, and then leave because I'm not, nevermind the fact that I'll gladly wear them for the member in private or exclusive, and it's only $5 for me to change into them in public chat for an undefined period of time, which will be at least 5 mins, usually 10, possibly more.

Maybe I'm only bothered by it because I don't really wear them unless it's wanted by the other person. To tell the truth, the only reason I don't get on camera naked is because on MFC I'd make nothing, and on Streamate I'd get banned. Maybe the biggest reason I'm bothered by it is because these gentlemen seem to have no idea how much said stockings cost, and how easy it is for them to break. Seriously, I get 2 uses out of anything cheap, and 5 uses out of anything expensive, before they start to run. Then one or two uses before I can't use it anymore. Shit, there are some expensive ones that I really only get 2 uses out of, because they're so thin that they tear both ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment