Monday, September 23, 2013

New Stuff!


I got some new stuff from amazon.com. Here goes:

Daylee Naturals 100% Cotton Terry Bath Mat (white)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZNYQ8E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm allergic to dust mites, so I prefer a bathmat that I can just throw in the washer and dryer. While the fuzzy ones with the grip on the bottom can go in the washer, you have to dry them on low or let them air dry. At the moment, anything that would have to be done on low, I tend to just air dry. So, the terry-cloth ones are the best.




32GB 32G Memory Stick PRO Duo for PSP, Camera, Phone, Photo Frame, MicroSD + EnjoyGadgets Adapter

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007ZH9OFI/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a 32GB MicroSD card with an SD adapter and a Memory Stick Pro Duo adapter. Got this for a friend's PSP. If it works well, I plan to get another one for my own PSP. The awesome thing about it is, it's a lot easier and cheaper to find "large" micro SD cards (by large I mean the amount of storage space on it) than "large" Memory Stick Pro Duo cards. So if this works as well as I think it will, I'll be able to upgrade how much memory is in my PSP much cheaper. But, the reviews said it can be tricky, so we'll see. My friend is good at making electronics work, which is why the first one goes to him.

iCollection Women's Sexy Sheer Pink Halter Teddy

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0085IRWUA/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's a pink teddy, that's why I got it. When it arrived I discovered a couple surprises. The first is that it's got underwire for the bra part. Not sure how I feel about it, but it was comfortable enough. When I put it on, I discovered that it's crotchless. :) It does make the back of the ass look a bit weird though.



SpicySpot Lace and Mesh High Neck Teddy with Thong Back

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040MK5XQ/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

There's a white one, a red one, and a pink one. I got the red one. I got it because it's a red teddy, and I don't have one of those yet.



Solemates Purse Pal Foldable Bowed Ballet Flats w/ Expandable Tote Bag for Carrying Heels

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007TDNST6/ref=oh_details_o04_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I got the pink pair. The fact that the bottom is made to be foldable combined with the elastic around the hole of the shoe means that they are permanently folded unless I'm wearing them. The fact that the elastic is about half the size it needs to be for the design of the shoe means that it cuts into my foot. So, I won't ever be wearing them on a regular basis. But, they're good enough for an hour or two, so I'm willing to wear them on camera for tips. Which is exactly why I got them.



To the gentleman who gave me the gift card which resulted in these purchases:

Thank you so much! I will not reveal your name unless you want me to, but you do know how to contact me. If you wish pictures of me using the items in question, I will gladly send them. Just need an email address from you ^_^. Of course, there will be publicly posted ones eventually, but they will not be the same quality.


No comments:

Post a Comment