Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Move + car troubles = happy face somehow?

So, last week Wednesday, partner and I signed for a new apartment. We have until October 16th to get the old apartment emptied and cleaned. This means my cam-times are screwy, of course. And moving is expensive, stressful, and complicated.

On top of that, our car is throwing a hissy fit, so we have to pay to get it fixed. And I need my own car since he's gone most of the day for work and/or school.

Yet somehow, I feel good. I mean really good. Maybe it's because I've been focusing on positive instead of negative in my private life. Maybe it's because partner has stopped being an asshole and has become the support I need. Maybe it's because we're finally moving forward instead of staying stuck in our rut.

Anyway, we need money fast. So I'm doing an October video special. check it out on the other page. Payoneer will load in about 2-3 business days from when you send the payment, and then I can just go to the bank and withdraw most of it. Even though the money would be awesome sooner, I'm running this special for all of October, cause you guys are awesome and deserve a break.

The site I'm uploading them to has a 1 gb per file limit, but allows for zip folders, so I made movie packs. They are based on a group of vids that have similar themes, and the whole group of each is less than 1gb. Since my vids are all over the place in terms of size, this leads to very variable packages. I've tried to price them fairly.

Of course, donations with no video request are always welcome :)

In other news: GUILD WARS 2 IS AWESOME!

And I'm getting better at video games in general. HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment