Friday, March 30, 2012

Call for thoughts- A fantasy world

I think this might be fun, and I've gotten a mixed bag of responses, so let me know what you guys think.

I want to run my MFC room like a fantasy roleplay. Not where you guys are roleplaying, unless you really want to. I mean as though MFC is a window into my "home universe" where magic is real and fairy tale creatures abound. I would be in character in public chat. If you were to take me private, the first question I would ask is "Continue my fantasy, indulge your fantasy, or back to reality?" so that I know what realm we're playing in.

My profile would introduce it such:

Thanks to the weirdness of the multiverse, your computer is being given a window into my world. Welcome to Molinar, where magic is reality and dragons play in my backyard. (still working on the wording of this)

And then would go in to a normal profile. In public chat, you guys can talk about your normal lives, but I will be talking about my fantasy life: romping with unicorns, steamy sex with dragons (in human form), fighting the terrifying hair monster.

Basically, I want it to be so that I am very firmly in the realm of fantasy, and everyone else is in the real world but visiting me in the fantasy.

What do you think about this? Please reply anywhere. (MFC name is currently LovelyLunatic)

No comments:

Post a Comment