Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Stop Joseph Kony

So today I was trying to wake myself up. I did the usual, check my email, avoid looking at the forum cause that's what I do later. I decided to follow up my comics. Dominic Deegan is one of my favorites. Since I'm always really sleepy, I always read the entries at the bottom. His linked me to a video that woke me up.

When I was a junior or senior in college, a girl came to speak to us from Uganda about the invisible children. I donated a few dollars, and gave my prayers. This video is about that same issue, which has been going on for 9 years.

If you don't know who Joseph Kony is, if you don't know who the invisible children are, then please watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc

I think I'm awake now.

No comments:

Post a Comment