Friday, January 6, 2012

The Pain, Oh the Pain!

My shoulder heals best when I avoid things that make it tense. Hence, this will be a brief post.

For those who were sent here by trying to pm:
Due to the avoidence of typing after I make this post, please do one of the following things:

-for an immediate reply, ask in public with your sound on. I will not be typing a response anytime soon.
-if you have patience and it's a private matter, send me an mfc mail. I will reply when my shoulder has gotten better.
-if you have no sound or wish a private reply, and have no patience to wait, then there is nothing I can do for you.
-I will not be doing any group or private shows until my shoulder can tense without pain. Cumming first causes all muscles to tense, so I cannot do that, and without being able to cum, what's the point of a group? With my shoulder as it is, I dare not give over control as is needed in a private.

UPDATE ON SHOULDER:

To illustrate what is happening with my shoulder, I will use numbers. Higher is more pain, but it does not show anything but what the pain is.

Let's say Monday was a 10 in pain. Tuesday was then a 6, Wendesday was an 8, Thursday was a 2, and today is a 4. So you see, the shoulder gets better, then worse, then better, then worse, but never as bad as it was.

To put it into perspective, on New Years Eve, I was taking 600 mg of Ibuprofen every 3 hours. The next day, it was every 5 hours. The day after, every 4 hours. Eventually, I got some icy-hot. Two days ago, I had to apply the icy hot twice and take one dose of ibuprofen before bed. Yesterday, I didn't need anything. Today, I used the icy hot once so far, will probably need to again before I'm done on camera. Tomorrow, I expect not to need anything, and barely feel any pain or tension. Sunday I'll probably need the icy hot to get through camming, but wouldn't need it otherwise.

My room is a mess. My apologies for its state while I cam today.

No comments:

Post a Comment