Thursday, January 19, 2012

UpDate and Move

So, here's what's up...

Those two weeks of being in pain really killed my finances. I have to scramble to keep up. I'm tired of trying to scramble, I'm tired of this state. I miss the state I graduated in. I'm tired of fighting with my partner about how his family takes all the time he needs to keep up with his responsibilities at home. I'm tired of all that shit. I'm tired of the gray atmosphere this town has. We have decided to move.

Now, best case scenario: we move with everything here taken care of. That will be at the beginning of April. This is what it would take:


Feb & March Rent: $950
Electricity: $300
Gas Utility: $350
Internet: $300
Car Payments: $400
Gas in Car: $500
Laundry: $100
Food On Trip: $100
Cell Phones: $200
Rent a Truck & Trailer: $1,000
(one of our cars is too broken to make the drive without repairs, but the repairs would cost $2200)
Gas in Truck: $450
Rent & Deposit: $800
Hotel: $400
Emergency: $300
-----
$6150

Worst Case Scenario:

We leave with bills about to shut off, but enough money to take everything with us. Going by Late March:


Feb Rent: $450
Electricity: $120
Gas Utility: $170
Internet: $150
Car Payments: $400
Gas in Car: $500
Laundry: $100
Food On Trip: $100
Cell Phone: $100
Rent a Truck & Trailer: $1,000
(one of our cars is too broken to make the drive without repairs, but the repairs would cost $2200)
Gas in Truck: $450
Rent & Deposit: $800
-----
$4340


Since this means earning a lot of money really quickly, I need to focus on Streamate. But you can help! If you send money to my chipin, you'll receive the password to my thank you album on MFC, as well as your choice of any picset. And if we get enough the whole amount before it's time to leave, I can leave off streamate and cam on MFC for awhile. ^_^

Just send money here, and only say "for the move".

http://evematteo.chipin.com/moving

No comments:

Post a Comment