Sunday, December 27, 2015

Popular Question: What I Got for Christmas

I finished stating the material gifts only to be asked by another person who came in at the description of the very last present. Thus, by popular demand, What I Got For Christmas this year. Enjoy!

From my boyfriend's family:

    - a "waste canvas" which allows me to put a cross-stiched pattern on anything, not just on the special cross-stitching material

    - a decorative box with a handle, supposedly for my thread, in reality I'll probably use it for current projects. It's too small to hold my entire collection.

    - a few "antique" colors of thread, giving me new shades which I didn't already have

    - Queen Anne Cordial Cherries

From my roommate:

    - a pair of winter boots that are actually waterproof for at least a foot of snow.

    - a sushi making kit with recipe book, bamboo rolling mat, wooden spoon, and two pairs of chopsticks. (A replacement for a kit that I lost, which I only really need the book and the rolling mat)

From my adoptive family:

    - a blessedly shorter-than-normal phone conversation (I'll be going to see them in FL at the end of January/Beginning of February, so I wasn't expecting more)

From my biological family:

     - two very nice long conversations about geeky things, one with my dad, one with my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment