Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas Decor

So Streamate has started doing contests for holiday decorations. It started with a costume contest on Halloween (which happened to be a day off for me, hence the lack of participation), and now there's a Christmas Decoration contest. 1 gold tip = 1 vote for the best decorations.

I have no expectation of winning, but I thought, I'm not the scrooge type, so I might as well participate regardless of the lack of chance. It's just for fun, right?

I bought a "holiday garland" from the dollar tree, dug out my Christmas box, wove the garland into a wreath and decorated it with the stuff in the box and some pipe cleaners, as well as a Christmas Barrette I never wear. Unfortunately, it's difficult to see it on camera. So I took some pictures.

Here's the result:



Later, I need to take a better pic of the wreath, after a bit of adjustments. Then I'll post the better pic, and the individual items on it.

And yes, that's a Precious Moments stocking. x.x I've had it since I was 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment