Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Small Penis Appreciation


So on ACF, a thread was posted. The initial post includes a penis picture, but if you want to see how it all played out, It's small, but it's cute is the thread in question.

First post text only (for those who don't want to see the pictures):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I posted this because I'm proud of it and I'm not ashamed of having a small dick. I keep a positive outlook on it. I'd rather have this really tiny cock and be good at sex than have a big dick and suck at it. I'm so confident in it that when I'm doing bedroom business with my girl, she screams "fuck me with that small cock" I get more determined to fuck harder to satisfy her more. At the end of the day it's ok though because I may be the smallest, but I'm also the best a few girls ever had. Please comment. I'm sure I'll get insults too. Come on with it."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I honestly don't feel like it's as small as he thinks it is, but whatever. The point here is, that the forum decided to believe that he was looking for free small penis humiliation (aka sph). I didn't get that from his post, but they ran with that and turned it into an MLP thread (our way of saying "this thread is worthless"). My post was, "WHY? Why is the assumption that anyone who claims to have a small dick is looking for SPH?"

And I really do want to know, WHY is that the assumption? What if his real intention was to get his dick talked up? What if he just wanted to show that having a small dick can be a good thing too?

On the subject of size- anything between 4 inches and 8 inches is a good size to me. 4" can usually reach my g-spot. 8" is usually enough to be pushing the back wall in quite a bit. 9 inches? OUCH! My kidneys!

Less than 4 inches- yeah, you're going to have to work real hard for my pussy to feel that, unless I'm having a small day (which happens, where only the first couple inches will fit before a lot of work). BUT, I would LOVE sucking on it! I mean, looking at a small dick (attached to a grown man is already assumed) makes my mouth water and my fingers itch. I want to cup it. To stroke it. To tickle it with a finger, or the tip of my tongue. To rub my cheek against it. To kiss it. To suck it. That is my natural reaction to seeing a small dick. (when I'm in the whole mood of wanting to please dicks, that is)

My message to members:

If you want your dick to be appreciated, take me private and show it on camera. If you want to be humiliated, you're going to have to specify that before you show me, or I won't be able to do it. But I hate humiliating someone...

My message to models:

If you see a small dick, or a member refers to their dick as small, don't assume they're looking for SPH. There are plenty of guys with what they think is a small dick who aren't into being humiliated for anything, let alone something that they had no control over.


1 comment:

  1. Small dick guys dont do it for false attention. We are proud to have small dicks, just like black guys are proud to have big dicks. Respect a guy no matter what his size is, proud member of a small dick appreciation club and nothing but respect to guys with big dicks, no point hating on them, we are all male after all and let your dick hng over your nutsack with pride, no matter if your 3inches or 12, girls love it

    ReplyDelete