Friday, July 20, 2012

Want

The first time I was asked the question "What do you want?" I was speechless. Me? Want something? The idea was a novel concept. Throughout my life, all I'd ever focused on was getting what I knew I needed.

Now, the question "What do you want" still stumps me. What do I want? I want to have wings growing out my back so I can fly under my own power. I want to be able to swim without my eyes stinging, nose running, and lungs screaming for air. I want to not have to worry about what I need, because they are all supplied for me. I want diseases to either go away, or at least stop being contagious, so that I can touch anyone. I want to be able to experience my fantasies without having to fear the consequences of them. I want to be able to help anyone who needs it. I want to give a little bit of happiness to everyone in the world. I want my allergies to disappear. In short, I want the impossible. I doubt I'm alone in that though.

Along the lines of the more possible are the following:

I want my debts to disappear.
I want to be in shape.
I want to be loved.
I want to love.
I want to be able to make enough money, and explore my creative side.
I want to be able to finish my projects.
I want respect.

Along the lines of things that are possible, but not likely:

I want to come up with something to help foster children after they leave the system.
I want to teach.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your blogs. Def dig em. Do you have an email address or anything to talk through? I'm interested in pic sets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out my "offsite options" page. That has links to content stores and my email address is listed.

      Delete