Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spending Limits

I work for a site where they keep track of how much a person has spent a day so they can cut them off at a price that person determines. So if you know you can only spend $25, you can put the limit at $25 and be cut off when you've reached $25 so you don't get into debt. This is AWESOME. I want to take it a step further.

On this site, they also let girls set their own prices for shows. So that $25 could get you nearly half an hour, or only 2 minutes, depending on how much the girl charges. WHAT IF the site allowed guys to filter by how much the girls charge? I don't mean a lower limit, I mean an upper limit. A guy knows he can't get off in less than five minutes. If he only has $25, he's not going to want to be able to browse girls who have their shows up at $15 a minute.

We can also do gold shows, where we say that anyone who pays a set amount can watch the show that runs for a time we specify when we start the countdown. So we can do a day where, our normal price is $5 a min, but we'll decide what we do and offer them 10 mins for $25.

So what if he can put in an upper limit of $7 a minute, with an exception if a girl is offering a 10 min gold show for $25 or less? Then we don't get guys getting mad at us for our prices being out of their range- they won't see us.

I doubt this would ever be implemented, but it would be nice, wouldn't it?

3 comments:

  1. For that site a price guide would be nice you never know what you are paying until you hit the button. However, I think that is the point. A person looking will pay what for what they want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought model profiles showed that? Does on the site I go through, though I don't know about the affiliates.

      Delete