Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tarot Reading

I am spiritual. I believe in God, and I believe firmly in the message of Love. That is to say, we should treat everyone with as much dignity and respect as we can, and eliminate hate from our lives where possible.

I have two decks. One, the Gilded Tarot, is really accurate no matter who I use it with. The other, the Sacred Geometry Oracle, I only ever get a reading that makes sense when I use it specifically for myself.

Sometimes I use reversed meanings (what it means when the card was placed upside-down) and sometimes I don't. I always specify which I'm doing before I start the reading. This reading, I did not use reverse meanings, and I used the Sacred Geometry Oracle Deck.

11/12/2011
12:54 pm

Mind:

18- Hexahedron
-hemmed in
-radical change necessary
-get some perspective

Body:

7- Owl/Raven - Yin/Yang
-union of opposites
-process of balancing is at work
-begin designing ways to bring yourself into balance with your true nature
-acknowledge dark within light, but see your light shining in the darkness

Spirit:

52- invoking the infinite

-actively involved in a healing process
-heal self first, then assist others
-probably spiritual healing needed

No comments:

Post a Comment