Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random Ideas- Cam room Fun

To understand the reason behind these ideas, my roommate does not like it when I take the camera out of the bedroom. His reasoning is that he can't then go into whatever room I'm taking up. So my thoughts have been, how can I do a shower show in my room? How can I do messy stuff in my room? What sort of cooking could I do in my room?

Enter the ideas!

Shower/mess shows:

Get a small inflatable kiddie pool and a large inflatable kiddie pool. Put the small one in the large one. Do my show standing in the small one, the large one is there just to catch any overflow.

Cooking Shows

Get a couple of those hot plates they sell for dorm rooms, along with a hot pot and a metal rack so I don't burn anything. Cook away.

Of course, for either of these to work, I need to buy some stuff, and that would get expensive. Anyone wanna get part of it for me? Send me a private message somewhere (twitter of mfc mail) and I'll give you my po box to send it to.

This week I'm kinda excited. I'll have spending money for once! I get that about once a month, and it usually ends up having been a mistake, but there's some legitimate needs:

-white stickers
-bulb for lamp
-lube
-duck tape
-hand towel for bathroom
-razors

No comments:

Post a Comment