Sunday, October 11, 2015

Random Shows

Today's random show possibilities :

Lotion
      (I get naked and use Berry scented lotion all over)
Spanking
      (I get naked and spank ass, tits, pussy, in that order)
Strip Tease
      (in current outfit)
Exercises
      (naked, pushups, situps, squats)
Stretching
       (naked)
Lingerie
       (get in it, dance in it)
Sexy Outfit
       (get in it, show off in it, strip tease tease out of it)
Halloween Costume
        (get in it, show off in it)
Rope Harness
        (get naked, full body harness or each half, stay in for awhile)
BDSM Stuffs
        (cuffs and chains, nipple clamps, ball gag)
Nakkie Luna
        (I get naked, show off a bit, and bounce around for 2-3 songs)
Clothed Dancing
       (in current outfit)
Ben Wa Balls
       (naked, insert off-camera, then on camera do jumping jacks as long as I can, see how many fall out)
Sucking on Dildo
       (the fleshy dildo, stops before I cum)
Footjob for Dildo
       (the fleshy dildo, stops before I cum)

No comments:

Post a Comment