Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Halloween Shenangans!

Hey guys!

Since I'm not working Saturday, and Sunday is after Halloween, I'll be doing the Halloween show on Wednesday this year.

See my sexy costumes, with 

Here's how  it works:

Every 200 tokens I'll get naked. I'll stay naked for 1 full song. After every naked time will be a different costume. I've got lots, listed on the "Toys and Such" tab. Privates do count, they can finish off one countdown and start another countdown.

Example 1: If I go into private with 560 tokens, and private takes me to 770 tokens, I'll do a strip and outfit when I get out, and again when I get the other 30 to bring my total to 800.

Example 2: I go into private with 480 tokens and by the end of the private I'm at 1060 tokens, I'll do one strip and outfit when I get out of private, and the new countdown starts at 140 tokens to get my total to 1200.

Example 3: I go into private with 560 tokens and private takes me to 770 tokens. While I'm doing the strip and outfit, I get the other 30. I will wait a bit in the costume, then do the next strip and outfit.

Order of costumes:

1- Red Dress with Petticoat.
2- Pirate
3- Lt. Luna, Officer of Reproductive Customs
4- Lolita Dress
5- Amazon Elf
6- Kitty Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment