Saturday, October 19, 2013

Bad Assumptions


There are two wrong assumptions that I can't seem to get away from. One is just an annoyance. The other is kinda serious.

1. Gagging (the annoyance)

I like to suck. I'm honest about how much I like to suck. I can't deep throat, because there's only 4 or 5 inches before whatever I'm trying to shove in there hits my voice box. I'm a small person. I occasionally get someone who wants a gagging show. I don't do gagging shows.

Why not? Because gagging is what happens before you throw up. I HATE anything to do with throwing up. I hate the act. I hate the precursor to the act. I hate dry-heaving. I hate gagging.

Today, someone asked me to gag, then took me private without me having a chance to say that I don't gag. He left before the rest of everything he wanted because... I don't gag. Not on purpose. I do everything I can to avoid gagging. I don't find it sexy. it's a huge turn-off for me.

2. Spanking (the problem)

I enjoy being spanked. A lot of people out there have this belief that it should be done as part of a "bad girl" funishment roleplay thing. NO. I am submissive. I like doing what I'm told. I like doing the right thing. I don't like the idea that I did something wrong. If you mix up spanking with any implication that I did something less-than-perfect, I can't enjoy the spanking, and I start to fear the spanking, and pretty soon I start to cringe away from the person who does it as though I'm expecting to be punished for no reason. It fucks with me too much.

I want you to tell me how good I've been, then spank me and fuck me silly. I want you to be very careful that physical pain doesn't turn into psychological pain as well. I want to hear the words "good girl" as I feel the bite of whatever you're using on my ass. I want you to coddle my mind while you abuse my body.

That's really all I had to say. But it had to be said. Because the one was last night, and the other was just now.


No comments:

Post a Comment