Thursday, March 28, 2013

Creating Forum


I have a forum. The link is this monstrosity.* For some odd reason, I can't add it to my link list in the side-bar. I'm also having trouble getting into the ftp server where the forum is to add mods. BUT, the forum itself works.

So, mods that I'm still working on adding:

-thanks button
-welcome pm
-style choices (one for each roygbv as well as dark red, gray, and charcoal)
-some admin stuff
-more smilies

But, for all intents and purposes, the forum is live. Don't worry, the backup function will be used any time I get a chance to put these mods into place. I have a feeling that once the forum is actually being used, my account will be taken more seriously and I can actually access the ftp servers more easily.

For now, I will continue attempting to connect every couple hours.

(please note: I can connect directly in a manner that allows me to upload one file at a time... but that would take weeks to upload everything I need.)

*Edit: there is a new link to the forum. Please go to http://ladylunasplace.com/forum instead. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment