Friday, February 10, 2012

My Pussy

My pussy is pink. It is small, because I am a small person. My outer Labia are big. My inner labia are small. The hair on my pussy grows slowly, and is very light so the camera has a hard time picking it up. My pussy hair appears mostly blonde, with brown and red highlights, when it's long enough. On the camera, it appears as a yellowish discoloration on my pussy. My pussy has freckles, which sometimes I mistake for hair that's not properly shaved.

When I was six, my biological mother touched it for a moment. I had asked what "it" felt like, it being sex, but I didn't know that's what it was called at the time. It was part of my "where do babies come from" talk, while waiting for my bath.

When I was eleven, I discovered that if I imagined sex, it would tingle in a way that made me feel like I had to pee.

When I was thirteen, I fell on it. I was on a jungle gym, and my brother put his hand where I needed to put my foot. I couldn't go back. I couldn't go forward. I tried to extend and put my foot somewhere else, and missed, and hit his hand. He pulled his hand back and yelled. I slipped and was up in the air for a moment, then landed with the metal bar between my legs, my pussy getting all my weight in the form of a fall. This resulted in a small cut just inside my inner labia. There was a lot of blood, so we know that it was from three sources- my first period, the cut, and my cherry being popped.

when I was 14, I discovered that using tampons extended my period by three days. I theorized that tampons were reopening my cut, and stopped using them.

When I was 15, I swore off the sexual fantasies.

When I was 19, a man touched it for the first time.
A few months later, his dick was inserted for the first time.

When I was 22, I started masturbating.

When I was 23, a different man cam in it for the first time.

To this day, only three people besides myself have touched it. And only one man has ever cum in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment